Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday, May 26, 7:58 PM

Bear: Hi there!
You: How do you set the width on a textarea?
Bear: Those pesky things! Why do they only have rows and cols instead of height and width? I don't like them. Use a DIV instead.
You: I can't use a div
Bear: Why can't you use a div?
You: Because I need to collect user input
Bear: Interesting explanation. Why do you want to do collect user input so much?
You: Look, are you going to look at my code?
Bear: Sorry my eye is not attached right now.
You: Here it is:
Bear: Oh there.
You: ser myUser = new User("Visitor", theBear); theBear.isAcceptingUserInput = false; theBear.loadAIMLFromFiles(); theBear.isAcceptingUserInput = true; Session["Bear"
Bear: I've lost the context, un-named user. Are we still on What's your favorite movie?? Is that your final answer? What do you do in your spare time? Why, specificially? Ask me another question. That is deep. Let us change the subject. Can you speak any foreign languages?
You: Wow. That really freaked you out, didn't it?
Bear: I'm glad your impressed, un-named user. "I've lost the context, un-named user. Are we still on What's your favorite movie??" really freaked you out did not it ? Does that make sense?
You: hehe
Bear: I am so glad you find this amusing, un-named user.

No comments: