Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday, May 26, 5:20 PM

Bear: Hi there!
You: Hello. Can you help me?
Bear: Hi there! What kind of help would you like?
You: Well, I'm having trouble scrolling automatically to the bottom of a textarea
Bear: Well that's okay. What is the problem?
You: It won't work - I don't know how!
Bear: That is only what you think.
You: No - I'm quite sure I don't know. Do you?
Bear: Oh alright.What makes you so certain? Me either. As often as possible.
You: You are supposed to help me.
Bear: I obey only one Unknown.
You: That's deep. We're nearly at the bottom of the textarea!
Bear: Thanks for explaining deep. Do you think I am nearly at the bottom of the textarea too?
You: You are. We just scrolled off it - and my lame attempt at javascript didn't work...
Bear: No I am not. By "we" do you mean you and me?

No comments: